2020欧洲杯体育下注网站Lake Forest College facilitates five career communities called Career Pathways to help students explore major/career options and position themselves for the internships that will help them to further prepare for productive and rewarding careers after graduation. Students from all majors can participate in the Career Pathways to shape their career goals alongside of their academic interests.
2020欧洲杯体育下注网站To get an idea for which pathways students might join based upon some common neuroscience interests, check these out:
- Health professions – Science and Health Care
- Law and policy – Law and Public Service + Science and Health Care
- Research – Science and Health Care
- Industry – Science and Health Care
- Nonprofit management – Law and Public Service
- Pharmaceutical sales – Business and Finance + Science and Health Care
- Conservation and environment – Science and Health Care
- Scientific illustrator – Creative Arts + Science and Health Care
- Biotechnology – Science and Health Care
Explore the Career Pathways by participating in events, reading profiles of students’ and alumni experiences, and by (or two). Remember to look at the next steps pages to get ideas for immediate ways to prepare yourself for great internships and a productive, rewarding career after graduation.
Science and Health Care Pathway Leader
Academic Research Internships
Science and Health Care Internship Specialist
Academic Internships (excluding Research)
Schedule an appointment with Pauline Binder-Finnema or Jyoti Rao via Handshake.
Need help scheduling an appointment?
View our Handshake Help Page here.
For more information, visit the Career Advancement Center.